Yey... My 1st day blogging.. I'm inspired by Xien..and he's the one who helped me do my page... Thank you (>_<)...
So... this morning there are many people emo-ing around TBS especially who are taking CFA.. Ahloong oso emo...But i know he wont emo forever.. he will be back happy again.. hehe..Finally they can submit the CFA.. No more stress for them..
Today was a fun day... I went to watch 'What happens in Vegas' with Ken, Xien, and Alexiss.. A very romantic, super funny, and touching movie..Alexiss when watching alr imagining things with leng zhai.. HHAHAHAA.. She laugh laugh and clap somemore.. Syok sendiri...huahuahaua...High alr.. High since we reached Carl's Jr, inside the cinema until Xien drove me home oso very high.. Hahahaa..I everyday create gossip for other ppl, now i'm the one who kena gossip... Haahahaha...
Now actually i realize how much i love all my friends.. epecially my 'uni' friends who are always be there when i need them... I'm very touched and 'xing fu'....All the fun memories that we had over the past few months was actually the most happiest moment ever since I reach Malaysia... Love u all.. XoXo... Last time i was blind with love.. Everyday always bf bf bf... I WAS SUCH A STUPID PERSON... Without him, i still can live...Life goes on...Hehhee.. Love my life now... Happy happy everyday.. Magic feeling inside my heart...All people are very nice to me... Really 'gan dong'... Now our group is getting bigger n bigger.. More people = more fun.. hehhee...
Gossip of the day:
1. Ken - Ywoon
2. Ng - Leong
3. Loong - MK
4. .........
to be continue....
Please update frequently to my gossip zone coz it will quickly change within few days..
What a happy day.....(>_<)
---Adoi----
Gossip Queen
Friday, May 16, 2008
My 1st time blogging....
Posted by Adoi at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how come n and xien are not included in the Gossip of d Day? unfair...
haahahha..i censor them.. hahaha.. nvm la.. stil got the next gossip day...(^_^)
lol Ken, why include your own gossip lolx. =P
Ehh... is there a way to pause the music lolx?
Mr.Xien.. I love the music.. dun pause it la.. hahahaa... must listen til the end..(>_<)
omg how come go watch movie didnt wait for me? next timedun go on fri larme no free ler muz go on sat orsun nite coz aftermovie can continue drink alcohol mar wakakaka
Post a Comment